1. Sort: separate out anything that is unnecessary. Eliminate anything from your work that serves no purpose and arrange your tasks according to how urgent they are.
2. Order: Put some order in your work area and arrange things so you can find them easily.
3. Clear up: keep your work area tidy Get rid of anything you no longer need.
4. Standardise: Standardise some of your work processes and tasks, and create one system for locating the things you use most. This increases your productivity and reduces the time you spend on tasks.
5. Be consistent: Incorporate the tips above so that you can achieve your goals.
Laura Alcaraz Escribano
Development Department- ACCIONA Human Resources